This version uses an improved but incompatible file format to archive the current rule set and preferences. The old archive file is preserved. If you downgrade to a previous version, all changes made since this upgrade will be reverted. Backup files are still created in a backward-compatile format.
- Improved visual appearance after changes for Dark Mode.
- Improved visual appearance when Accessibility option "increased contrast" is active.
- Improved over-all performance for large rule sets.
- Increased the maximum number of server names allowed in a rule group.
- Reduced CPU load generated by Domain Name looukps.
- Fixed rare crash occurring during concurrent data model updates.
- Fixed an issue where Domain Name lookups were delayed or even blocked due to a high load or hang in Little Snitch.
- Fixed an issue where Connection Alerts could rotate without user interaction.
- Restoring to factory defaults also removes rule group subscriptions now.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.